COVID Conversations: Adapting Games, Activities and Delivery
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for a series of casual, conversation based workshops. Exploring how we can safely reopen our youth and children's organisations following the COVID 19 pandemic. Ensuring guidelines are followed and young people are kept at the centre.
This conversation is designed for youth and children’s leaders to help them explore the changes they may need to make to their programme delivery to comply with COVID 19 restrictions.
In this session we will cover;
· Current Restrictions and the impact they could have on delivery.
· Ideas for socially distanced games.
· Ideas for socially distanced activities and how to provide them safely.
· Ideas for providing COVID secure delivery that young people will enjoy.
· What are some of the potential issues leaders could face and how can we be proactive in addressing them?
· How do we respond to young people with additional needs.
These points will be used to shape the conversation and leaders will also have a chance to raise issues or questions at the start of the conversation, this will enable them to be answered during the session.