COVID Conversations: Staying COVID Secure
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for a series of casual, conversation based workshops. Exploring how we can safely reopen our youth and children's organisations following the COVID 19 pandemic. Ensuring guidelines are followed and young people are kept at the centre.
This conversation is designed for youth and children’s leaders to help them explore what the current guidelines are for youth and children’s organisations. This will help them to know what is and is not achievable when they resume in person activity as well as enable thinking about how to provide excellent service delivery to young people despite the changing guidelines.
In this session we will cover;
· Current Restrictions and the steps leaders will need to take to stay COVID secure.
· How do we endure minimal impact to young people but still comply with restrictions.
· Responding to a positive test or a young person who takes ill during their time at the organisation.
· Planning and Support for restarting and operation.
· Support for preparing Risk Assessments.
· Communicating with leaders and parents / guardians.
These points will be used to shape the conversation and leaders will also have a chance to raise issues or questions at the start of the conversation, this will enable them to be answered during the session.